ItzZehDiego: 24 Hour CS Charity Livestream: I NEED YOUR HELP!
Charity Home Page: http://water.org/
Where I started my fundraiser: http://give.water.org/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Diegonacho30
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/477474268976393/
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItzZehDiego/featured
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/itzzehdiego
I need your help with this one guys. Please spread the word, it's better than me spreading it out on my own. Ask me any questions, I will answer.
There is not certain skill rating I'm looking to play with on Counter Strike. Pro, pubstar, or noobie, We're playing for fun.
Experience Community and Giving
-
Today, Nonprofits on Facebook announced that the new trailer for Blood Brother debuted today. Blood Brother partnered with LIGHT ( https://...
-
One Direction 's Louis Tomlinson, alongside Doncaster Rovers Football Club , has organised a charity football match in aid of Bluebell W...
-
See post auction news . Official Jay Leno's Garage site . Visit the Fisher House Foundation website.
-
This is an interview conducted live on ThePedalCollective.com about Ian Lacey, a bike tourist who traveled from Alaska to Argentina in suppo...
-
Niall Horan auctioned off his boxers in Mullingar Golf Club with Alan Short and John Joe Nevin all in aid of Irish Autism.
-
Do you always give to your friends' and co-workers' causes? As part of Ally Bank's "Financial Etiquette with Randy Cohen,...